I interviewed Patron Member Matt Haywood from Merced California in this episode. I met Matt in person at the Law Abiding Biker 2020 West Coast Patron Member meetup and ride event. I learned Matt is no stranger to back pain and issues. But, he still rides long distances and has quite a few tips and tricks if you're suffering from back pain when riding your motorcycle.
Matt was involved in a serious collision while driving his car. He was T-boned in an intersection and the driver of the causing vehicle eventually fled the scene but has since been identified by police.
Following the serious collision, Matt has undergone multiple back surgeries and the long recoveries that follow them. His back will never be the same. Matt has a passion for riding motorcycles and wasn't going to let that stop him. He has learned many things that help when riding motorcycles with a back injury and pain.
We talk about particular equipment you can put on your motorcycle, clothing you can wear, and other tricks you can use to help minimize back pain when riding your motorcycle and keep you heading on own the road.
Listen in to this podcast episode to hear all the great information Matt has to offer.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Daniel Sanders of Carbon, Indiana
- Michael Severson of Goldfield, Iowa
- Dave Henrikson of Temecula, California
- Scott Lees of Conway, South Carolina
- Brian Tusin of Youngstown, Ohio
- John Kotulak of Carnation, WA
- Chip Purkey of Winchester, California
- Danny Vincent
- Nyko Tregoning of Moses Lake, WA
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Michael Neely
- Juan Estrada
- Ross Tomes of Orland Park, IL