Podcast-In this podcast episode, we discuss that fact that Iron Order Motorcycle Club member Derrick “Kong” Duran has been cleared of any wrongdoing in the fatal shooting of Mongols MC member Victor “Nubs” Mendoza that occurred on January 30, 2016 at the Motorcycle Expo at the National Western Complex in Denver, Colorado.
You absolutely must listen in to the episode because we go over a ton of details. We give much insight into the incident and this recent press release from the District Attorney's Office stating there will be no charges filed whatsoever. There are many reasons for this turn of events that the pitiful basement bloggers won't tell you. Don't worry, Law Abiding Biker™ Podcast & Media is here to give it to you straight based on the evidence and known facts. We'll also point out many unique and interesting things you'll get from no other source!
Sponsor for this Episode: (Biker Supporters!)
Biker Planet Community (Browse for Free)
Podcast & Articles of Interest: (Get in the know)
- LAB-Podcast Episode 101-Colorado Motorcycle Expo Biker Shooting & Stabbing-1 Killed-A Fair Perspective
- Denver, Colorado-Iron Order MC Member Derick Duran Cleared in Shooting of Mongols MC Member Victor Mendoza-Self-Defense
New Free Video Release!
- Matthew Ernst of Gulfport, MISSISSIPPI
- Randy Patton of Herriman, UTAH
- Daniel Tarsky
- Claude Nease of Wausau, Wisconsin
- David Pierce of Jacksonville, FL
- John Lennon of Encinitas, CA
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- RECENT FINANCIAL SUPPORT WHEN OUR WEBSITE WENT DOWN
- Keith VonBagen of East Setauket, NY
- Jeff DuRocher of Independence, MO
- Russell Newell of Silverton, OR
- Tony Baker of Surrey, BC, Canada
- Bobby Hamilton of NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- John Lane of Rockville, Maryland