Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Podcast-In this podcast episode, we discuss that fact that Iron Order Motorcycle Club member Derrick “Kong” Duran has been cleared of any wrongdoing in the fatal shooting of Mongols MC member Victor “Nubs” Mendoza that occurred on January 30, 2016 at the Motorcycle Expo at the National Western Complex in Denver, Colorado.
You absolutely must listen in to the episode because we go over a ton of details. We give much insight into the incident and this recent press release from the District Attorney's Office stating there will be no charges filed whatsoever. There are many reasons for this turn of events that the pitiful basement bloggers won't tell you. Don't worry, Law Abiding Biker™ Podcast & Media is here to give it to you straight based on the evidence and known facts. We'll also point out many unique and interesting things you'll get from no other source!
Sponsor for this Episode: (Biker Supporters!)
Biker Planet Community (Browse for Free)
Podcast & Articles of Interest: (Get in the know)
- LAB-Podcast Episode 101-Colorado Motorcycle Expo Biker Shooting & Stabbing-1 Killed-A Fair Perspective
- Denver, Colorado-Iron Order MC Member Derick Duran Cleared in Shooting of Mongols MC Member Victor Mendoza-Self-Defense
New Free Video Release!
- Matthew Ernst of Gulfport, MISSISSIPPI
- Randy Patton of Herriman, UTAH
- Daniel Tarsky
- Claude Nease of Wausau, Wisconsin
- David Pierce of Jacksonville, FL
- John Lennon of Encinitas, CA
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- RECENT FINANCIAL SUPPORT WHEN OUR WEBSITE WENT DOWN
- Keith VonBagen of East Setauket, NY
- Jeff DuRocher of Independence, MO
- Russell Newell of Silverton, OR
- Tony Baker of Surrey, BC, Canada
- Bobby Hamilton of NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- John Lane of Rockville, Maryland
The basement bloggers were all having strokes over this when the news broke. What did they expect? It may sound badass to have a “we don’t talk to cops” mentality but it doesn’t fit into how the real world works. When cops show up they may not even have a fraction of the story. They are told where to go and the bare minimum explanation as to why they are going there.
So now you have a group who has no trouble telling the law their side of the story and another group who has either hauled ass or are clamming up. This is what the cops are forced to work with. Yet read another particular blog and not only is the author being intentionally obtuse, the comments section is full of those same people as well. Why? Because reality is not their priority.
Matt Couchman says
Well said! Thank you for your input.