Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
It's well known that Harley has been struggling for some time and sales have been declining steadily year to year. There’s just not a big demand for the bigger expensive touring bikes that make up the core of its model line. The company’s loyal base of older customers, who drove a Harley revival during the 1980s and 1990s, is aging and purchasing fewer new motorcycles.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
Michael left us a voicemail in response to that podcast episode. Being 28 years old and having an education and background in marketing, he felt he had some input on the matter. Many discussions such as this go on inside the Law Abiding Biker Patron Member only Private Facebook Group. It's nothing but bikers helping bikers and it's a troll-free zone, so get signed up. There are awesome and friednly bikers from around the world in that group.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
So, that's how this episode happened! Michael and I hooked up remotely and had a good straight-up “biker chat” on what's going on with Harley. Michael brings some great opinions and insight, so make sure you listen to this podcast episode.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Luis Cowley of Richardson, TX
- Brent Doyen of Gilbert, AZ
- James Adams of Richmond Heights, Ohio
- Jim Chasse of Saucier, Mississippi
- Michael Steiner
- Alex Stone of Dallas, Texas
- Bill Blankinship of Toledo, WA
- Bart Schreuder of Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland NL (Netherlands)
- Christian Urquidez of Nogales, AZ
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Terry Marks of Decatur, Alabama
- Norman Masson of Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
- Carl Scholl Sr
Timothy Murphy says
I wanted to add this about his and his father’s fear of Harley Dealerships:
The dealerships & HD corporation I have dwelt with have been awesome with the issues I ran into and fully honored the warranty and Extended Service Plan. The service & parts departments have been great. Bumpus Harley dealerships in TN, Smokey Mtn Harley dealership in TN, Southern Thunder in MS and Natchez Trace in Alabama. There has been an employee or two I came across that I didn’t jive with but all great experiences so far. You get to give survey feedback after service and always been honest with my experiences.