Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Harley-Davidson released their first adventure touring motorcycle, the Pan America, on February 22, 2021, via a scheduled YouTube video release. The video was a short documentary of sorts highlighting the history of Harley-Davidson. It then moved into the Pan America reveal but lacked overall information on what most riders want to know.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
So, in this podcast episode, we tell you what you actually want to know about the Harley Pan America and how it stands up to the competition in the current adventure-touring market, such as the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure, to name just one competitor. The Pan America has more horsepower, while the GS 1250 has more torque. But, both motorcycles are definitely comparable and have many options and comforts.
There are two models to choose from, the Pan America 1250 and Pan America 1250 special. The special model comes with additional standard equipment and some factory install options that you'll pay for at the time of purchase.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
Admittedly, I was a bit concerned that Harley-Davidson would release a sub-standard adventure bike that would be overpriced for the market, especially after we saw the release of the Livewire, their first electric motorcycle. However, I was pleasantly surprised and I can say that the Harley Pan America is definitely a competitor now in the adventure touring market, both in regards to equipment and price.
Make sure to listen in to get all the details of the new Pan America and our overall thoughts and opinions.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Albert Nemeth
- Mark Johnson of Mount Holly, NC
- Ronald Moore of Sorrento, FL
- Keith Christian Norristown, PA
- Scott Wiand of Saint Johns, FL
- Richie Jones
- Eric Hjort of Kearny, NE
- Glenn Silver of College Place, WA
- Scott Pike of Clyde, MI
- Gerry Tetz of Portland, Oregon
- Jerry Weir of Colona, IL
- Chris Simpler of Bartlesville, OK
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Steven Stratton of Stockton, CA
- Laurent Kuhn of Saverdun, France
- Steve Walker of Glendale, Arizona
Leave a Reply