Podcast-Upon popular request from our audience, we will discuss & review four major brand name speaker and amplifier systems for replacing the stock Boom Audio speakers & adding an amplifier on 2014 & newer Harley-Davison touring motorcycles equipped with the Boom™! Box Infotainment system.
We have spent time with each of these audio systems and have tested them heavily in many different real world environments. We are bikers through and through, so our tests are for the average day to day biker out there. We did not test in some sterile controlled environment like many manufacturers do.
Sponsor for this Episode: (Biker Supporters!)
Biker Planet Community (Browse for Free)
The four systems we are comparing are: (2014 & newer touring models)
- Harley-Davidson Boom Audio Stage 2 Amplifier & Speaker System
- Hogtunes Amplifier & Speaker System
- Cycle Sounds Amplifier & Speaker System
- J&M Rokker XX Extreme Amplifier and Speaker System
Note: If you appreciate this information and it is helpful, please consider purchasing any amp and speaker kits through one of our below affiliate links. No additional cost to you, but we get a small kickback should you click through and purchase. It helps us bring more content like this to the biker community!
New Free Video:
Purchase any Amp & Speaker Kit through our affiliates!
Revzilla | J&P Cycles | Amazon
(No additional cost to you, but you can help us out by using the link)
- Gary Anderson
- Ray Walters of LaVista, Nebraska
- Chris Chitwood of Fayetteville, Georgia
- Paul Dillman of Winter Springs, FL
- Edward Lake of Watsonville, CA
- Tim Allard of Milford, NH
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Renee Foglio of Tabernacle, NJ
- Michael Lysik of Yorba Linda, CA
- Dennis Jones of Apple Valley , CA