Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this episode, I'm joined by Lurch and we discuss the recent installation of a Boss Audio BHD3F audio system in a 2017 Harley Street Glide.
This package fits 1998+ Electra, Road Glide, and Street Glide Motorcycles. It has a 4 Channel 600W High Output Amplifier with 6.5 Inch Full Range 300W Speakers
- 300 Watt Max full range weatherproof 6.5” speakers
- 600 Watt compact weatherproof 4 channel/class D amplifier with model-specific amplifier mounting plate
- Speaker Grille Options – (2) 1998-2013 Electra, (2) 2014+ Street Glide, (2) 2015+ Road Glide
- Impedance: 4 Ohms, Frequency: 100 Hz to 18 kHz, Sensitivity: 90 dB
- 1” (25mm) dome tweeter
- Loud and crisp speakers feature a rubber surround, poly injection cone, and a stamped steel basket
- Professional re-flash of your factory radio is necessary after speaker installation in order to avoid speaker damage and obtain the correct/optimal sound quality and performance
- Current price of $569.00
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
Boss Audio sent us this kit to review. We were impressed with the build quality and the multiple mounting options of the kit. Installation is a breeze using our complete installation video. We show you everything you need to know, including how to flash your Boom Box unit.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
In the end, we were highly impressed with the Boss Audio BHD3F system. We were so impressed that we decided to sell the system right in the Law Abiding Biker Store. The BHD3F is a clean and loud system for a budget-friendly price. It's almost half the cost of some of the more expensive systems.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- David Dulley of London, UK
- Scott Nelson of Annandale, New Jersey
- Karsten Jørgensen of Glostrup, Denmark
- Jon Yant of Piqua, Ohio
- Doug Partridge of Saranac Lake, New York
- Greg Stenzel of Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- Kal Kingra of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Crystal Haller of Kalispell, Montana
- Goran Vas of Croatia
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Douglas Emerson
- Tommy Glen Baker Sr. of Lindale, Texas
- Joe Lasater
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!