Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this episode, I'm joined by Oscar and Lurch. We talk about dirt, adventure bike riding, and Oscar's new Husqvarna FE450. We love our touring bikes, but we've gotten into dirt and adventure riding over the last few years. Oscar has a Kawasaki KLR650 in edition to his Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra.
Oscar has been wanting a lighter bike that is more dirt oriented so he can get into places that are difficult to get a KLR650 into. The search for this bike was a long journey. Oscar did a lot of research and ultimately landed on the Husqvarna FE450.
Oscar explains why he chose the Husqvarna FE450. If you're looking for a dirtbike, maybe it's the one for you.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
The weight of the bike was important to Oscar. The Husqvarna came in at 250 pounds. A lot of the other bikes of the same size were 50 to even 100 pounds heavier. The Yamaha WR450F was a front-runner, but Oscar was unable to find one at a reasonable price. The new ones are hard to come by and the price is too high for the used ones.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
Oscar, Lurch, Big Daddy, and I will be attending the Tourtech Rally in Plain, Washington. Plain is near Leavenworth. The rally is June 22-25, 2023. We hope to see you there! Of course, we'll be filming the whole trip. Keep an eye out on our YouTube Channel for the video.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Keith Higdon of Florissant, Missouri
- Jeff Frishof of Redwood City, California
- Rich Vollenweider of Mamaroneck, New York
- Carl Pate of Mena, Arkansas
- Gerald Boyer of Merced, California
- John Belanger of Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Peter Hando
- John Cimellaro of Newnan, Georgia
- Douglas Emerson