Harley-Davidson has been making a ton of changes to the overall company structure in 2020. I've released several highly viewed videos on our YouTube channel in reference to this subject and I'll list them below along with some related podcast episodes we've done. It seems the temporary CEO, Jochen Zeitz, is trying to realign the company and has even pulled out of some overseas markets.
Per Zeitz, the company is going to focus most of its efforts on its current line up of bikes and on its current core customers, while still trying to attract a new generation of riders.
In this podcast episode, I brought on guest Michael Rubinson, who is a 28-year-old rider and currently rides a Yamaha cruiser. He would really like to buy a Harley but the Motor Company has put up many barriers to entry over the years when it comes to attracting that younger generation of rider.
Michael and I discuss many of those barriers and what Harley should do in 2021 to not only serve its current core customers and riders but to try and break down the entry barriers to younger riders.
Listen in to this episode as we dive in deep on this subject matter. Michael has some great insight and suggestions for Harley.
Related: Harley Changes in 2020 Videos and Podcasts:
- Video-New Harley CEO Jochen Zeitz Making Emergency Changes! Sales Plummeting!!
- Video-Harley-Davidson End Times! CEO Matthew Levatich Quits
- Podcast-241-Harley-Davidson End Times! CEO Levatich Quits?
- Podcast-252-Harley-Davidson’s Efforts to Draw a Younger Generation-Guest Michael Rubinson
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Boady of Princeton, TX
- Chris Spann of Helena, Alabama
- Hoss Segura
- Dan Besserer of Litchfield Park, AZ
- Richard Smith
- Cameron Shier of Byron Center, Michigan
- Chris Slaughter of Hammond, Louisiana
- Neil Baird of Draper Utah
- Mark Miller of Bella Vista, Arkansas
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- CARL SCHOLL SR
- JOHN NORRIS
- OTILO VIRAMONTES of Santa Clarita, CA