In this video, I show you how to install a powered KLR lower dash panel on your 2nd generation (2008-2018) Kawasaki KLR 650. I installed this dash on my 2018 Kawasaki KLR and have really enjoyed it. It is a good quality product and with this free tutorial video, it'll be a breeze for you to install. I highly recommend a KLR Rally Upper Dash Kit to go along with this.
This Loaded KLR Lower Dash Kit comes ready for easy installation! This dash is the perfect solution for clean placement of your 12-volt sockets and switches on your KLR 650. It wires directly to your battery. The loaded dash has a voltage monitor and 2 traditional 12 Volt socket style plugs. This is a great way to monitor your bike’s power system. Dashes are powder coated flat black and uses all stock hardware.
Features of Powered KLR Dash Panel:
- The best solution for clean placement of your 12-volt sockets and switches
- Comes ready for installation and uses stock hardware.
- Comes complete with voltage monitor, (2) 12V socket plugs, and (2) waterproof on/off switches.
- The voltage monitor is a great way to monitor your bike's power system especially when running multiple accessories or heated gear.
- Powder-coated for durability and a clean finish.