On April 26, 2023, Harley-Davidson announced an upcoming virtual release of the all-new 2023 CVO Road Glide and Street Glide. The virtual release will be on June 7, 2023. For more information on the release go here: www.h-d.com/ourfutureisreal. A physical release of the bikes is scheduled for the 120th Homecoming in Milwaukee. In this podcast episode, we summarize what we know about the bikes.
“With the introduction of the all-new CVO Street Glide and CVO Road Glide, we’ve completely reimagined two of Harley-Davidson’s most iconic motorcycles and redefined the boundaries of CVO in the process,” said Jochen Zeitz, Chairman, President and CEO of Harley-Davidson. “By rethinking these two models from the ground up, we are ushering in a new era of innovation, design, engineering, and technology, while expanding the definition of Harley-Davidson CVO and taking the Grand American Touring experience to another level. The new CVO Street Glide and CVO Road Glide break the mold and reset the bar for the pinnacle Harley-Davidson riding experience.”
According to Harley-Davison, the all-new batwing fairing featured on the 2023 CVO Street Glide model offers an evolved profile exhibiting a faster overall gesture and a more swept windshield. Undercuts beneath the headlamp are more pronounced, and turn indicators are integrated as opposed to external units. While the iconic “T” shape of the batwing fairing is retained, the silhouette and graphic outline have been modernized with updated surfacing, and the new fairing integrates design with the fuel tank, side covers, and saddlebags. The “Omega-shaped” signature light provides instant recognition of the new model and turns signals are seamlessly integrated into the left and right lamp elements.
The all-new CVO Road Glide model fairing presents an aggressive update to the MY22 “sharknose” design and integrates with the fuel tank, side covers, and saddlebags. The single LED headlamp has a wide, horizontal shape, yet appears to have twin elements, recalling a key feature of all previous Road Glide® model fairings and turn signal lamps integrated within the outer portions of the signature lighting.
Both models feature:
- Dramatic new visual designs
- New Milwaukee-Eight® VVT 121 engine
- All-new suspension
- All-new infotainment system
- Offered with two paint/finish options
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Jasen Judy of Sunbury, Pennsylvania
- Daniel Johnson of Saint Johns, Florida
- Randy Palmer of Bushkill, Pennsylvania
- Jason Martin of Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Kevin Buchanan of Macon, Georgia
- Dennis Wycoff of Folsom, California
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Louis DelGiudice
- Bob Mullivan
- Otilo Viramontes of Santa Clarita, California
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!